Friday, May 25, 2012

eight is great!

On May 7th Alex turned 8!!! It is so weird to think I have an 8 year old.  It is a bug year for him and he is very excited to get baptised soon!  We do friend parties every other year and this is a friend party year.  I usually go for the home parties but with the baby coming having it at a place made it so stress free which was awesome!  On May 5th we had his party.
                                              They started off playing glow mini golf!


                                            Had some birthday cake. I had one of the young women make it for him and she did great!  I don't know how we missed a picture with Alex and his cake. I think we were making a video instead.
                        Pictures of all of the friends. 10 kids with lots of energy!!!

                                             Then it was inflatable time!
                                             Then laser tag. This was by far voted the most favorite activity.
                                                  Bumper cars were next!

                                                         Alex on the morning of his birthday!
                                                         The white shirt photo's I know he is getting older now since he insisted that he now wear pants with the white shirt!


He is growing up so fast.  He has been such a joy and blessing in our family. I couldn't imagine life with out him.  He is always such a good and obedient boy who loves his family.  We love you Alex!

1 comment:

  1. Wow it's been awhile since I've caught up on blogs! It's great to see what you guys are up to and how you're doing. Hope you are having a great summer!

    ReplyDelete