One of the YW helped her mom make this cake for me. She sculpted the bunny by herself. It was beautiful.
We played mommy Olympic games. The had to feed their partner cheerios with their eyes closed.
Had a race to see how could undress, change the diaper and then redress the baby the fastest. With being very gentle of course.
They had a relay race where they had to carry a baby, pick up different baby items put them in their diaper bag and zip it with one hand.
It was really fun and I was happy the girls had fun too!
While I am on the baby news. I also had another baby shower, I forgot to take my camera and still need to get the pictures from my friend. Anyway It was a great shower as well. I feel so extremely blessed by all of the love and concern and care that so many countless people have given us. I have been worried about raising daughter, but at my shower as I looked at the 20 plus women who came
I couldn't help but see that she would be surrounded by strong women who will love her and help me. That raising a daughter will be great because of all of these special women in my life right now. I feel so blessed to have such a great support system. It was a comfort from the spirit that I know I needed. I can see Heavenly Fathers hand in my life. I am so grateful.
No comments:
Post a Comment