While there we went to Lego Land!
The life size copies of all of the different city's were amazing.
Both Alex and Mason got their drivers license while there. Scary!
We all went as a family to one of Mitt's rallies. John McCain spoke first
Mitt Romney giving his speech. I have heard this speech so many times I am pretty sure I could give it myself.One of our boys shaking Mitts hand. Jeff was taking the picture while holding whoever it was up so he missed. But all of our boys now have gotten to shake his hand.
We spent a couple of days at the beach. The kids LOVED it. They could play for hours in just the sand.
We spent one day at Disney World.
I am pretty sure this was my moms favorite part. Getting to dance!
Alex had some good moves too!
The night ended with fireworks.
A picture of where we stayed
No comments:
Post a Comment