Friday, July 6, 2012

Princess Baby

Charlotte Caroline Marie Magee is here!   Born at 12:57 pm 8lbs 13oz and 21 inches long.


     Taken right after she was born.



 Alex has been so great to her.  He finds quiet moments when he thinks no one is watching to read her books and adore her.


Mason was a little afraid of holding her at first so he wanted me right next to him. Now Mason is her biggest fan. Out of everyone he gives her the most attention and is always in her face! He also gets the most smiles from her now. She loves looking at him and follows him with her eyes where ever he goes.




Getting ready to leave the hospital.

The boys getting their first look at her. Jacob wouldn't hold her at the hospital but now he loves holding her and demands too at the most inconvenient times. He also wants to tell me all about her. He says" Mom the baby is mad, mom the baby is hungry, mom the baby is crying, mom the baby is sleeping, mom the baby is cute."



My friend offered to come and take some pictures of her. The next ones are the ones she took. She did a great job and I am so happy to have these. They were all taken on her two week birthday.
 




I couldn't believe that at 2 weeks she was already bigger than the bucket.  I love that her feet are hanging out!




We feel so happy and blessed to have this beautiful girl as part of our family. She has already brought us more happiness than we could ever ask for!
 



5 comments:

  1. She looks so precious. I can totally see the resemblance. Can't wait to meet her. Wish we lived closer. Keep the pics coming!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!! She is adorable!! Those are some sweet pictures! Annie, you look great!! Congratulations you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW, she is beautiful, I'm glad she is here, and you survived!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is absolutely perfect!! I can't wait to hold her and give you all a great big hug!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations! She is so sweet. What precious pictures.

    ReplyDelete