We blessed her when we did just so the grandparents could be there for it. Granpa and Grandma Henry and Grandpa and Grandma Magee.
A friend of mine made the dress for me. It is the most beautiful dress and turned out to be exactly what I had envisioned.
There was no way she could wear the dress in the car seat so this is how she rode to the church. I love it!
The blessing was beautiful and we are so happy to have her sweet spirit with us and in our home!
Congratulations! Your family is growing. I can't believe how big the boys are and your daughter is beautiful.
ReplyDeleteHer dress is absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!!! So exciting that it all worked out so you could bless her with grandparents there. What a blessing! LOL. She is so darn cute!
ReplyDeleteSo adorable!! I love the pic of all the kids together.
ReplyDeleteWhat sweet pictures! :-)
ReplyDelete