
I have spent the week potty training Mason. Hooray! He is so funny after he goes he does a little potty dance. It's so cute. The best part is I am now diaper free! It has been 4 years and 9 months of changing diapers so I am quite excited about having a break!
Wow! I am so excited for you! Potty training is such a pain anyway, but yea for Mason! Potty Dances are always fun. Whatever it takes to get them trained, huh?
ReplyDeleteI am so jealous!! I want to be diaper free too!!! (that may be a while for me)
ReplyDeleteGo Mason, Go Mason, Go, Go, Go Mason. (just singing a song for him to dance to. ha ha)
Andrea,
ReplyDeleteActually I do sing him a song for the potty dance. It's a lot like yours. Go Mason....You did it, do the potty dance, oh yeah. Although your singing voice is much better than mine. Maybe next time I'll call you and you can sing for him!
you crack me up!! That is too funny!!
ReplyDeleteWe could sing a duet. ha ha! I bet our songs would sound cool together. :)
This looks like a lifetime memory. Make sure you show it to his first girlfriend.
ReplyDelete