Sunday, February 1, 2009

1st Thank you note



I don't know why these pictures are sideways. They are not like that on the camera. I guess I haven't quite figured out this whole blogging thing yet. Anyway usually I ask Alex what he wants to write in his thank you letters and then I write them for him. But I thought I would let him try it himself thinking that he would get frustrated or bored and not like doing it at all. I was so wrong. He loved it and did a great job. I was really impressed. I didn't even know that he knew how to write all of the letters by himself. Good job Alex!! I was just so proud of him I had to take some pictures and post them.

2 comments:

  1. Wow!! That is impressive!! Its amazing what kids pick up and we don't even know it.
    Very cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a big beliver in THANK YOU notes. Way to start 'em young!

    ReplyDelete