Wednesday, February 18, 2009

A Day in NYC

We had the pleasure of getting to take Hannah my niece and Kristie my sister in law on their 1st trip to NYC. It always amazes me that someone who has lived on the east coast their entire life has never been to the city. What are they thinking?!?! (Yes I am talking about you Krisite) It was great fun and we were very glad they came. Thanks for letting us introduce you to the great city.


Standing in front of the Natural history museum.


looking at the dinosaurs


getting ready to ride the subway



Hannah's 1st subway ride and Alex's favorite things to do in NYC.



Riding the ferry to see the Statue of Liberty


Feeding the pigeons and seagulls at battery park


Livin' it up in Times Square

Riding the Ferris wheel in the biggest toys R us ever
Wow what a long but super fun day!




6 comments:

  1. How fun!!! Love the Ferris Wheel. I would love to go to NY one day. It's somewhere I have never been. Your kids are getting so big! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Annie, looks like fun! maybe one day I can come to the big city. Britton miss Alex, we were going to mom's last weekend & Britton said alright I get to play with Alex & when I told him Alex was not there he got mad :-(

    Love ya Brett

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute Blog! Very Fancy! Maybe you could help me.

    -kara

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute blog! Maybe you can help me! Love the photos!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My heart hurts because I miss the city so so so much. I want to go back and take TOpher really really bad!
    Your post didn't help at all:) Cute pictures, I'm jealous.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How fun!! Look at those kids all bundled up!!! How adorable is that!!!!
    Missed seeing pictures of you.....ehem!!! :)
    Love ya!!

    ReplyDelete