Tuesday, March 17, 2009

The Luck of the Irish


Happy St. Patrick's Day! I am almost always asked if I am Irish. Well the answer is no! But even when I tell people that they still don't believe me. I mean I do have red hair and my last name is Magee. I might as well just say yes I am.
The boys woke up this morning to a note from a leprechaun. He sent them on a search for a pot of treasure. They had lots of fun and the leprechaun even left us some green bagels to eat. Alex was disappointed that I wasn't able to catch the leprechaun to get the real pot of gold. So for the rest of the day he has been plotting how we are going to catch him next year. He even started working on a trap! Oh it is just so fun to be a kid! We got a sample of spring weather today and I never want it to end. It felt so nice to have the sun shining down on me! Please let it stay. Maybe if I really have the luck of the Irish with me I will get my wish!

2 comments:

  1. The Leprechaun's came to your house?? Jordan would be sooo jealous. He asked all day why they didn't come us. Poor kid. Your boys are soo grown up! I can't believe how big they have gotten. I think Mason was like 13 months the last time I saw him. Time sure flies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My sister in law does the whole treasure hunt thing on the 17th and I keep thinking I would love to try it, but have yet to get to it. That is cool that you do it!!!
    I had to laugh at the red hair and last name. It all does sound a bit Irish to me. I can't believe you DON'T have Irish in you.......I do. I thought all red heads did. ha ha!
    Cute boys!!!

    ReplyDelete