Sunday, January 18, 2009

One box one blog

I made a deal with Jeff! He has been begging me forever to start a blog. So I told him If he went through one box of his in the basement, I would start a blog. I guess you know the outcome of that one. The more boxes he gets through the more posts I'll make. This may be the only one! Ha Ha Ha.

3 comments:

  1. This is great, Annie. Just one request - more pictures please!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wooohoo!!! welcome to the blog world!!! I am soooo excited to keep up on your family now.
    The box deal is just hilarious!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know, whatever it takes to get the boxes gone, right? I am so glad you did the blog thing. It is the best way ever to keep in touch with family and friends! If you are interested in anyone's blogs... I can send you links. I have some of our old friends from High School in my favorites. Let me know!

    ReplyDelete