Tuesday, January 20, 2009

The Best Toy Award

Who knew that an old tire could be hours of entertainment! Even I wanted to join in! It's too bad I don't fit. Wish we were still in Sunny CA!

5 comments:

  1. That looks like alot of fun!! I bet the kids didn't want to stop! It's amazing how the simple things in life keep you entertained!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Annie & family,

    Annie that looks like something me & Brian would have done to you when we were kids.

    Love ya
    Brett

    ReplyDelete
  3. too funny!!
    That looks like WAY too much fun!! How creative. I need to get one of those for my kids, I KNOW they would love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brett,
    What you and Brian did was way worse. Example- Throwing me in the snow with out shoes, socks. winter cloths, and then shutting me out of the house. Don't worry I still love you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Annie i think you must have the same memory as Carol. I dont think me or Brett would have ever done anything like that to you!!!!

    Love ya

    Brother Buzz

    ReplyDelete