Sunday, January 18, 2009

Alex Magee

Alex is 4 1/2 years old. He loves trains trains and trains! If you ever want to know anything about them just ask. He'll talk your ear off for at least a half hour or as long as you will listen. Some of you already know this from experience. He is also very sensitive and caring. His teachers at preschool say if someone else gets hurt he is the first one to help. He can't get through a Disney rated G movie without crying. He also loves maps and directions. I call him my little GPS. Seriously! A friend who gave us a ride to the airport was told several times that he wasn't going the right way and should listen to him if he wanted to get there faster. He knows all the names of the streets in our area and can really give directions from one place to another. He is starting to read and amazes me every single day by how smart he is.

2 comments:

  1. Alex is so cute. Jordan is the same age as him and I can totally relate to the talking your ear off. Some days I wish Jordan had an off switch! He is getting so grown up. I am glad they are doing well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Annie, tell Alex that i need to get directions from Okinawa to New York?

    Brother Buzz

    ReplyDelete