Sunday, January 18, 2009

Mason

Mason is our crazy boy! He is 2 1/2 years old. He is very animated and is always making funny and interesting faces.His expressions are constantly cracking us up. I think he would be a very good actor! He is very athletic and can already dribble a soccer ball like a pro. He loves singing and music. He is the loudest singer in church. It is very funny because he doesn't sing the right words, more like opera and can be heard over everyone else singing. So we get many people looking at us who are trying not to laugh. He is also my cuddle bug, which I love.
Mason sure brings lots of excitement to our home!

3 comments:

  1. oh!! both your boys are so darn cute!!! I had no idea they BOTH have red hair!!! too cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sooo glad you joined the blogging world! I cannot believe how big your boys are! They are so adorable with thier red hair. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WELCOME TO THE BLOGGING WORLD. This is the best way to keep up with people, you know how busy life gets. It looks good so far! Keep it up. One box, one blog, I like that. I should have thought of that with Topher:)

    ReplyDelete