Tuesday, November 16, 2010

tender mercies

Tonight I had the privilege of going to a youth activity at which the stake patriarch spoke. There were words that really touched me.
Someone asked him if anyone had ever come to receive a blessing and not been given one. His answer was NO that God has a blessing for every single one of his children. God loves all of his children Equally and knows them Individually and has a personal plan for each of us.
I guess this is just something that I really needed to hear. Knowing that God loves me just as much as the almost perfect person is great news. Life can be hard at times but knowing that I have a plan for me given from God is such a huge tender mercy. After being spiritually fed I came home to my sweet Mason who was supposed to be sleeping. He said he was waiting for me to lie down with him, so he could tell me that I was the best mom in the world. How could I not feel Gods love for me in those sweet little words. He then went on to say he was thankful God gave him Alex and Jacob and Dad.
I wanted to share this as it is the month to be thankful and I was very grateful tonight to be reminded of God's love for me and all of his children.

1 comment:

  1. My heart is happy and warm right now! Mason is so cute. What a precious gift. Love you all and still counting down the days.... 7 to be exact! Woohoo!!

    ReplyDelete