I love the fall time. It is the perfect time to enjoy this beautiful world that God created for us. Beautiful colors and the perfect
temperature!
Jacob thought it was so fun to be dunked in the stream.

Mason thought it was fun after he got over being scared.


All of my wonderful boys! Boy am I lucky!

We were on the hunt to find the biggest leaves.

Walking the trail

The trail led us to an old school house that was used in the olden days.
It was noted that the children had to walk really far through the woods to get to it. It was a great discussion for us to have with the boys about how lucky that are for schools close by,
buses, and we pointed out that there is no play ground. Just imagine having to make up your games!

The bridge was
soooooo fun. It wiggled and swayed and rocked.

Jacob waiting for our picnic dinner! It was a great family outing!
Wow Annie, you are totally outnumbered. Your family of boys are adorable though. I can't believe they all managed to get your red hair. GO RED HEADS!!! :)
ReplyDelete(sorry Jeff......now YOU are outnumbered)
I love fall :)
ReplyDelete