Sunday, November 14, 2010

Jacob is ONE!!!!!!

On October 30, 2010 Jacob had his first birthday!!!!!



Here are some of his big shirt pictures. It will be so fun to see him grow into it!


Jacob fun facts.... He thinks it is hilarious to splash in the toilet. We do try to avoid this but his two older brothers always forget to shut the bathroom door. It is funny to watch him. If he sees the door open he slowly crawls over to it, then stops and looks behind him checking to see if I am looking, then once he sees that I am he speed crawls as fast as he can and then squeals in delight when I catch him. He loves brushing his teeth.( he has 9). When I was pregnant with him I could not listen to country music which I normally like. Well if country is playing he switches the dial to some rock and roll and starts dancing, he likes to dance. He loves to be upside down. He absolutely does not like being in the car. At his one year Dr visit he weighed 20 lbs 5oz and is 30 inches long. Two days after his birthday he took his first 4 steps all by himself and now two weeks later he is walking across the room. He is my earliest walker. He is a complete JOY to our family! My blue eyed baby.
He was such a good sport to be in this big shirt even though it made for some really hard crawling. It just goes to show his easy going personality.



Jacob getting ready for his 1st cake.


Yum Yum!


I think he liked the ice cream best. He made a funny face after the first bite from the shock of it being cold, but then he chowed it down!



Not the eye please not the eye!




Jacob at one still loves the dish washer. Now that he is the big one he thinks he can help unload the top shelf and he does by throwing everything on the floor. He also gets his bottle tops and sucks on them and wonders where the milk is. I hope he still wants to help me when he is about 3 or 4 and older! A mom can wish right?!




Best buddies.


Jacob opening some presents. Or should I say Mason opening them for him and then taking them for himself. It's hard to be the 3rd!

We have taken all of the boys picture in this cute costume and had to make sure we got one of Jacob too!


So cute!





I love my three boys and thank Heavenly father for them every single day. I really truly feel so blessed to have them. I even love all of the crazy things they come up with and all the stunts they pull.


Like this one of Alex pushing Mason and Jacob in the hamper through the house like a mad man. The hamper has wheels. I don't know what I was thinking when I bought it. I even love the wrestling I get to do with them. It must be from having three older brothers who always wrestled me.

3 comments:

  1. I have a picture like that of me, and my two sisters, we were about the same ages (the one in the basket) it is one of my very favorite pictures to this day:)
    So cute! I love the shirt thing, and I can't believe he is already one!
    Happy birthday Jacob!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is he doing the splits in that dishwasher picture? wow!
    He is such a cute little boy. It made me smile to hear how he crawls to the bathroom and tries to get away with it. So cute!!
    Happy Birthday cutie boy!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow. Your hamper has wheels? My kids cannot know this exists or they will be pushing each other down the driveway, down the street, down steep hills... The wagon has a handle that gets in the way and higher sides would be perfect- they have talked about building something with these qualifications. If they find out about the hamper they will also want to add a motor...
    Other than all that, very cute post. I love the big shirt idea!

    ReplyDelete