Friday, November 5, 2010

halloween time

We had a lot of halloween activites this year from carving pumpkins, marching in parades, trunk or treating, and other fun things.


We decided to go with piarates this year!


Mason marching in his preschool parade. He was so cute.. He came out shouting HAPPY HALLOWEEN and waving. What a super star he is.

Our neighboorhood had a parade goodies and a free hayride.






When passing out the candy Mason blocked the path with his sword and asked everyone " What is a pirates favorite thing?" They had to answer gold or treasure and if they tried to sneak by without answering he would give then a little nudge with the sword. It was quite amusing.
Then a teenage boy told Mason he was going to take his sword and Mason just started pelting him with. It was hilarius. Thankfully it is a Styrofoam sword and the teenager took it all in good fun. Hey if you make a threat Mason will take you down no questions asked! He is a pirate after all!




Mason





Alex




Jacob


Alex usually does not like scooping out the guts. He thinks it is disgusting but I made him do it this year. He even carved the whole thing by himself too!


The finished product. Happy Halloween!









4 comments:

  1. How fun to catch up on everything. I just feel overwhelmed, and pass on doing it all.
    I love that you dressed them all as pirates, Mason is hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Pirates are adorable!
    Mason cracks me up. Can I borrow him for a while? :)
    Alex did a great job on his pumpkin!!
    Love you guys!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are so cute! Spencer just loved seeing Mason and kept saying, "this is all Mason's stuff, awesome!" Guess I should let him see what his pal is up to more often.

    Thanks for the call today! I needed it. Love you all and counting down the days until our gathering!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those pumpkins look great! I love the pirate costumes, and stories too. :)

    ReplyDelete