THINGS TO DO AT CHINCOTEAGUE ISLAND!!!!!!!!
Watch dolphins jumping in the waves you were just swimming in! Nature is so beautifully amazing!

Watch wild ponies grazing.

Take a walk to see a Light House while literally being eaten alive by mosquitoes. (We even had bug spray)

See a beautiful lighthouse.

Play in the waves!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Take a nap.

Enjoy a beautiful perfect weather day as a family!

Get knocked over by a wave.

Dig a hole as deep as you can.

Eat sand if you are a baby and actually enjoy it!

Play with trucks and make tracks.

Build sand castles.

Be scared by the big waves coming at you!
At the end of the day eat the most yummy homemade ice cream you have ever eaten in you life. Then hear your precious baby say dada dada dada for the 1st time ever! Thank you Chincoteague what a wonderful day!
I love the beach! AND LITEHOUSES! How fun, the pictures are so cute!
ReplyDeleteWow! Chincoteague Island! When I was in 5th and 6th grade I used to read a bunch of books about wild horses on that island (when every other girl was reading lame romance novels). I didn't know it was a real place- how embarrassing. It looks like so much fun. :)
ReplyDeleteNICE!
ReplyDeleteLove the shirt in the last picture.
Fun stuff!