
These past 9 months have FLOWN by! I seriously want to freeze him. I already have 2 big boys and just want to keep this one little! He weighs in at 18 lbs and 6 oz. He is 29 inches tall!

He gets into a ton of mischief. He loves paper and will do anything to get it and then eat it. I personally don't get it. Toy or paper. Paper all the way for him!

He has really long hair on the top hence the
Mohawk. His favorite chew toy right now is
Nerf gun bullets. He almost always has one hanging out of his mouth. They' re great who needs teething rings when you have bullets??!?!?!? I need to get a picture.
(Not the bullets with the suction cup those are a chocking hazard!)

He does not want to eat baby food anymore. When we are eating at dinner he screams for what we are having. He said his 1st word....... YUM YUM!!!!
He loves playing rough with his brothers and thinks they are both pretty darn funny! Yes he is laughing even though it kind of sounds like crying.
He is a speedy quick crawler and chases us where ever we go. He always wants to be a part of whatever we are doing.
He's getting so big!! He has changed so much since your guys were in utah!! Love you guys!!
ReplyDeleteKate and I are loving the videos. how did he get to big. I know how he got so cute.
ReplyDelete