Last weekend we got to go to a Baltimore Orioles game. WE even got to take the light rail to get there which of course the boys LOVED!
Jacob at his 1st baseball game!
There weren't many people there so we got to sit right down by the field.
I just really loved this picture of Alex we took on the drive home.
From all of the excitement of the game Mason didn't even make it up the stairs to his bed before falling asleep. Seriously who falls asleep on stairs!!
In my humble opinion baseball is really boring to watch. It is just too slow for me. Unless you have a family member or someone you really love to root for it is way too slow! Next time I think I will stay home with baby J.
I agree- baseball is a long sport to watch... but you have to go, at least once, just for fun because it's "all-american". I like to go with friends and just chat while the boys enjoy the sport of it. We love those Twins (Minnesota's team) :)
ReplyDelete