Wednesday, June 2, 2010

7 months olds and white shirts

Jacob is 7 months old! He is moving like crazy and getting all over the place. He isn't crawling yet, but I am sure he will be in a couple of weeks. He is getting his top 4 teeth. Poor baby and poor us. Lots of screaming, for a normally extremely happy baby! He is pretty much sitting up by himself and has started to hold his own bottle. He had his 1st carrots and does not like them, but at least he doesn't gag on them like he does sweet potatoes! Here are some 7 month pictures!





What a cutie!!!


Ever since our boys turned one we started the tradition of putting them in the same white shirt. It gives us a good sense of how much they grew that year. It will be so cool when the shirt actually fits them the correct way!
Alex when he is 6 years old. We can see his knees!


Mason when he is 4 years old!
We can see his feet! Hooray!
I think that you could also do this with girls and just put them in an adult sized dress.

3 comments:

  1. What a fun idea with the shirt. So cute!
    And I am always amazed at how fast little babies grow. Jacob is starting to get that little boy face. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw!! Your boys are so CUTE!! I can't wait to meet little Jacob!! He's such a cutie pie!! :)

    ReplyDelete