I feel very blessed that two of my best friends have been out to visit since we have moved. The Duersch family made the long trek out to visit us over Memorial weekend. It was so great to see them and just be with them. When everything is still so new around us, it is so comfortable to have some long time friends around. None of the still getting to know you business happening is so refreshing! There was a song I used to sing to Alex ... Make new friends but keep the old one is silver and the other Gold... The Duersch are defiantly always going to be golden!

At the Air and Space museum near the Dulles Airport.

Me and Emily. I miss her so much I think I am going to cry now. (I don't know why I am so shiny!)

We spent a lot of time jumping on the trampoline. At least the boys did. I did get to play crack the egg. It took both Jeff and Steve a while to crack me. It reminded me of the good ol times when my brothers used to bounce me over their heads.

Both of our families minus Steve.

Thanks for coming. It was so great to have you!
Great pics! I miss both of you. If you ever want to visit the Chicago area or are driving to UT and want to use us as a pit stop please do so. We have lots of room and would LOVE it!
ReplyDeleteThe flowers on your porch look great. :)
ReplyDelete