Tuesday, June 15, 2010

catching up

I use my blog to Journal/scrapbook since I never seem to have time to do the real thing and this is much faster. I have a lot of catching up to do.


Mason played on the clinic team for t-ball. It was his first time playing and he did great. He is a switch hitter, which means he can hit well left and right sided! Which I have been told is a great thing!

Alex played on the orange crushers team. It was his 1st time playing also. He really likes it and has a great power throw.




This is Jacobs new favorite toy. Jeff's belt is the best chew toy. Jacob is up to 7 teeth now. chewing is a must!


Alex leaving for his last day of School as a kindergarten boy! I can't believe I have am going to have a 1st grader. Man I feel old. He is reading like a pro!


Me, Mason and Jacob went Strawberry picking with some friends. The strawberries were so yummy and so is the freezer jam!


We have joined our community pool. I love it! It is just a short walk from our house. We are planning on using it as much as we possibly can. There is a baby pool, a medium sized pool, and a big pool. Just tonight we went down after dinner. It was so fun. We were the only family there and it was like we owned our own pool. It has been a long time since I have gotten to go for a good swim. Jeff and I had a race and he totally killed me. I need some practice I guess.


Alex under the mushroom.






1 comment:

  1. that looks like an awesome pool and within walking distance! No wonder you joined.

    ReplyDelete