What a great weekend we had! The
Weston's who I am barely surviving without came for a visit. I was so happy to have them here. I can't even explain how much I miss seeing them on almost a daily basis. They have only been gone for one day and I am so sad! They lived 3 houses away from us before we moved and it just so happens that they moved away about the same time we did. We tried our best to convince them to buy the house down the street from us, but they are not ready to come to Maryland yet. I am not giving up though! Here are some of the adventures we had!
We are going from Sunday backwards. Jacob on his 1st Easter!

Alex, Ella, Kate, Mason, and Tyler ready for the egg hunt!

I just really liked this one of Mason!

The two baby friends Mitch 1 year and Jacob 5 months!

I had to put this one in since I never did a 5 month update. Jacob weighed in at 15lbs 3 oz and was 26 inches long. We are pretty sure he is going to be a tall boy! He is also eating mushed banana and rice cereal. He hasn't decided if he like it yet!

On Saturday we went into down town Fredrick to walk along the canal. It was really nice because we would walk a little ways and there would be something new or interesting to see. There were lots of parks to choose from and so the kids liked it as well. There was a balloon guy and he was the most talented balloon making man I have ever seen!

At the duck pond, where we found out afterwards that we weren't
supposed to feed the ducks.

This was a bridge 3D painting. It really looks like a real statue doesn't it!

On Friday we went to Washington DC. It was hot and we were very thankful for some water to cool down in.

Mason got tired of walking and hitched a ride under Jacobs stroller. It was a pretty funny site!

The Weston kids were really excited to see Abe Lincoln since they watched A night in the
museum. We kept waiting for him to talk of move, but we weren't there at night so it never happened. We will have to go back when it is dark I guess.
That's when he wakes up right?

Tyler and Alex on the Metro

It was the 1st nice weather weekend and the Cherry Blossom Festival ,so when we got to the metro station it was packed and we had to wait forever just to get our tickets.

Mason and Ella standing against the Washington Monument!

Another Washington Monument picture. I never quite understood what they were trying to do here.

How are we ever going to live anywhere that doesn't have some sort of Train travel system with a boy like Alex, Who lives for riding on them.

The Weston family. Ella, Tyler, Kara, Mitch,
Arlo, and Kate. We love you guys!

We also got to see the Cherry blossoms. They were beautiful, but I also think they made me lose my voice. That night and from then on I could barley talk. maybe I am
allergic to all of the pollen. Anyway everyone found it quite
amusing to hear me talk. The kids would
whisper back to me when ever I
attempted to talk to them. It was funny.
The kids also loved the air and space museum of which I have no pictures of since I didn't get to go in.
The weekend was so fun and we were so glad they came. Now we would love to invite everyone else out for a visit! We miss you all!
Friends like that are such a huge blessing!!
ReplyDeleteI am so glad you guys got to see them and have such a good time.
Us next?!!! ;)
What fun! :)
ReplyDelete