So yeah I feel like a pretty lame mom. We were dragging this poor boy all over DC and Fredrick with a LOT of walking. He didn't even complain that much. He must just be tough.
Big Water Balloons
6 years ago
So yeah I feel like a pretty lame mom. We were dragging this poor boy all over DC and Fredrick with a LOT of walking. He didn't even complain that much. He must just be tough.
He sure is tough! Hope the 3 weeks go by quickly.
ReplyDeleteHow sad, I am sorry Alex. What a tough kid! How were you to know Annie, we all would have done the same thing.
ReplyDeleteOh my heck!! I can't believe he did all of that walking and didn't scream his head off!!
ReplyDeleteHe is one tough kid!!!
I have yet to have a child wear a cast or brace....(knock on wood).....I am no help in the idea department.
Hope he gets better soon!!!
Annie, I saw your blog on Sheryl's blog, and had to see what you are up too. looks like things are going well. My husband and I moved to Maryland almost a year ago, and I saw that you guys moved to Maryland also. Where about do you live. I hope you remember me, from our good old Nanny days. Email me sometime
ReplyDeletejaniecel@gmail.com
I hope you are doing well,
Janiece (Lewis) Francis