April 25th was Jeff's Birthday! Take note that I didn't mention the age. Ever since I turned 30 I have realized that it is just time to stop counting for both of us! ha ha.

Jeff got a new grill for his birthday. I think Alex and Mason liked it just as much as Jeff did! It has been such nice weather here and I have been waiting and waiting to be able to cook outside. Yummy!

Go ahead and try and count those candles. I did get the right amount on there! He opted for Brownies instead of cake this year. It was pretty sad because I wanted them to be warm when we ate them so when I stuck the candles in they started melting form the bottom and top. I am sure someday we will be able to look back and laugh about the wax flavored brownies.



When you start to age it is amazing how something like a pillow can get you so excited! Lol. I love his expression. I was having neck problems and found this really great pillow for me a long time ago and ever since he has been wanting one, so he was excited! What can I say more.
All silliness aside. I am really grateful for such a wonderful husband, father and best friend. I am so thankful for his life and for all of these years that I have gotten to be a part of it. He is a great example to me! I love you! Happy Birthday!
Happy Birthday to Jeff!
ReplyDeleteOkay, I could only count 31 candles but I KNOW Jeff is NOT one year older than me. :)
ReplyDeleteThat is some grill. wow!! I think I would get excited about that if I were the kids too.
The pillow picture made me laugh. Isn't that so true how the most simple things make us happy now that we are older. ha ha!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JEFF!!! (and if you ARE 31, then I want to know how you cut some years off of your life.......) :)
Happy birthday Jeff! At this point you are just eternally 29:) I know I will be from here on out!!!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday! Next year we will have you celebrate with another run in the water derby!
ReplyDeleteThe grill looks great!
Happy Birthday! That grill looks awesome!
ReplyDelete