The next day was the county fair.
Alex couldn't wait to "drive" the tractor.
Mason looking at the cows waiting for a big kiss. Thankfully I can say that when Alex saw the size of a real cow he agreed I wasn't quite that big! ha ha
Alex wasn't so interested in the animals this year. He was like wow big deal now lets go ride the rides! Mason LOVED the animals.
Finally the rides! The best part for the boys
The next day we were off to Maryland to find a house. We did end up accepting an offer on our house and will be leaving here in the middle of November. It has been stressful to think about finding a new house. Not knowing good areas or bad ones. Knowing that houses are MORE expensive there and deciding which ones to go and see. I felt pressure since I can only travel for about 4 more weeks and the 5 hour drive is already not fun on my ever growing pregnant body. We spent the next two days looking at houses. Thinking it was too bad we couldn't have this kitchen in this house in this neighbourhood at this price. It is too bad that you can't mix and match and get the exact house you want. But we did find about 5 we would consider and have officially made an offer on one of them. So that is the good news I wish I had taken a picture of it to post. Man what is with.me and not taking pictures! We are now waiting patiently to hear back from the sellers so hopefully it works out! The boys did super great looking at all of those houses and got rewarded with a night of Bowling. Alex likes to get a running start, and Mason would throw the ball and we would pray that it would actually make it to the pins. They were really fun to watch and had a great time. Again no camera!
When we got home Alex had a special package waiting for him. Papa had sent him his electric train from when he was a boy. After unwrapping each part of the train the was a wow wow from Alex. It was really cute. He was sooooo super excited. Thank you!
Annie you have been so busy! I can't imagine keeping up on all that and being pregnant too!! You really are wonder woman! I hope things go well with the offer on the house. It's so stressful I know! What part of Maryland are you guys heading too? Let me know!
ReplyDeleteWow! You have your hands full!!! I have moved while VERY pregnant and I would wish it on no one. Sorry you have to do it too!!
ReplyDeleteYour boys are just so darn cute!! LOVE Mason's smile!!! It cracks me up every time I see it.
good luck and congrats on selling your house!!