Mason had his first school field trip on Wed. to an apple picking farm near us. I really hope they have apple picking in MD. It was a fun morning and Mason loved getting to do something fun with just mom!

There is nothing like an apple straight from the tree. yum yum This is his friend Jackie with whom while eating their snack today decided to take a break and kiss. I was so shocked. It was a big ol smack a roo right on the lips. So much for sweet 16 and never been kissed. So we had to at the age of 3 have a big talk about not kissing girls except mom, and all the ucky germs other girls have.


Eating a fresh apple cider donut. Who could resist?!

Sorry about the sideways thing. I still haven't figured out how to fix it. This is Mrs. Foster. The BEST preschool teacher in the world. We are so lucky to have her! She was Alexs teacher also!
Oh my goodness... kissing at 3? yea... you might have a problem on your hands.. LOL! I love apples right off the tree too. I am so glad to hear he is adjusting well to school. He is getting so big!
ReplyDeletehmmmmmm sounds like he takes after Jeff. ha ha!
ReplyDeleteWhat a fun little field trip for him. Gosh your kids are getting so old!!!