So the other day Alex and I were talking about farm animals and then out of the blue he says," Mom I think you are almost the weight of a cow now." I say" Well not quite." He says, " well I think you are catching up."
Oh my wonderful child. Every time I think about it I smile. It is so funny. I love how kids are brutally honest. They have no filter. I can't wait until one day when he is grown I can tell he he told me I was the size of a cow. LOL
Thanks Heavens I have a loving husband that tells me I am beautiful and that no I am not the size of a cow. With out that I might have to believe my 5 year old and there would go my self esteem. Ha ha
Big Water Balloons
6 years ago
Ha ha!
ReplyDeleteFor the LONGEST time, Tyler was drawing pictures of me with this VERY small head and HUGE body.
I must say, I had to do a couple of those "lets be honest with ourself" mirror checks. ha ha! I am happy to say he was way off. And so is Alex.
Looks like we need to teach our boys a thing or two before they get to that dating age. ha ha!
haha alex is silly!! and of course your beautiful!! love you!!
ReplyDeleteFunny Alex.... Annie, you are not the same weight as a cow. I will vouch for that!
ReplyDeleteoh Annie that is way too funny NOT to share with him one day, maybe when he has a wife and understands, that even IF you are the size of a cow, you don't tell a woman that:)
ReplyDeleteI am sure you look beautiful.