My BABY is 11 months old today. Jeff says that I can't call him a baby anymore, but I just can't give it up. He is still my baby even though when I got him out of his car seat today I couldn't believe how big he looked in that thing. So when is he
officially not a baby anymore??
To sleep he loves his radio and his bear blankie, and of course the Binky!

He is very strong and can lift 3 lb weights!
He gets into everything!!!(Literally)


It makes it very hard for me to get the dishes done. As soon as it opens he speed crawls right to it. He also knocks down our room fan and climbs on it, has knocked over his baby gate 3 times and climbed over it and up the stairs. he also climbs on any toys the older boys are trying to play with. Lets just say this boy is full of energy! He knows the things that he isn't
supposed to be getting in to. For example the bathroom. If the door gets accidentally left open. He looks at me smiles and crawls as fast as his baby legs will take him to try and beat me to it. His favorite is the toilet paper roll. I have to admit I let him unwind the whole roll. It really
annoys Jeff but it is so cute to me , it keeps him happy, and hey pretty soon his babyhood will be over and toilet paper wont be so fun anymore. I just want to enjoy it while I can!
He is an excellent piano player! He loves the fact that he can reach the keys and is so happy when he knows he is the one making the music. We love this BABY boy!!
He is too cute. My parents said they saw you guys at Tyler's baptism.
ReplyDeleteHe is 11 months old already?!!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a handsom little man you have. I love little boys. They are always so full of energy.
One more month and you have a one year old on your hands. wow!