Thursday, October 14, 2010

duck pin bowling

Alex had a day off from school the other day, Mason was still in school and Jacob was taking a nap while Jeff was working from home. So I decided it was the perfect time for a Mama Bubba date.

We went Duck pin bowling. It was something we had never done before.
I thought it would be harder than regular bowling. The pins are tiny and so is the ball. I was WRONG! It was hard and Alex totally killed me!

Here is our score to prove it. Alex 110 and Annie 96. I didn't even break 100. We then got to go to the train depot store that is in town and then for a ice cream before having to pick up Mason. It was great fun to spend some quality time with my oldest. I think this is something I should do more often with each child!











2 comments:

  1. Looks like fun. Alex is getting so big.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool idea! I love spending one on one time with my kids.
    I didn't know you can do mini bowling like that. How fun!!

    ReplyDelete