This summer we found an awesome farm to go to. We got there at 10am and I thought we would be back in time for Mason to go to school at 12:45 but the kids were having so much fun we didn't even leave until 1:30
ish. Mason was so happy that he got to " play
hookie." It was a bad idea telling them about playing
hookie because now almost
everyday Alex asks if he can play
hookie for the day. And I have to tell him no!

The pigs were great. We got to see the farmer feed the mama a big
pumpkin. It was so funny to watch all of the babies try and get
their milk while the mama kept moving away. There was lots of squealing going on, it was really cute. And since Mason want a pet pig he really enjoyed it.

Alex loved the awesome tractor cars that had a break bar on the side.

I think Mason spent like 45 minutes at the duck races!

Masons favorite buddy Simon! He loves this kid and they are moving
soon boo
hoo!

Jamie, Annie and Jacob on the tractor ride to go and pick our pumpkin.

Jacob playing in corn and
surprisingly not eating it!

I had never seen one of these before but it was so awesome! It is a huge jumping pillow.



What a fun fall day for the boys and me.
No comments:
Post a Comment