I hope you have a comfy seat, because I have spent like the last 5 hours documenting our trip to Utah. Enjoy as much as you have time for. I can't wait until I can print this off and have it for a scrapbook!
And the drive begins!!!


They were all really good travelers. Jacob was the hardest. He screamed and cried a lot but it was manageable and at least he slept though the night! After a night and two days in the car we finally made it there.
THE THINGS WE DID IN UTAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SILL"S CAFE

We went to my favorite breakfast place in Utah. Sill's Cafe. It is so yummy, it is cheap, and the portions are Humongous!!!! This is Alex's sweet roll lets just say he was in Heaven!

This is Mason's one pancake bigger than the plate and cost $2.75.

My most wonderful Niece
Breana with her breakfast and my favorite The scone!

Alex climbed a rock wall and made it all the way to the top, but then slipped and was hanging by one hand. He was a little scared until he realized the rope was holding him up and that he could bounce himself down.

Getting started! We were really proud that he was so brave to do it and got so far.

My mom standing under my brother Brett's perfect 300 score from bowling,
WE WENT TO DINOSAUR PARK


Alex was so excited because he "discovered" A fossil that was completely covered up. Utah people if you go on a Monday and mention channel 2, you can get in for only $2 a person.
WE TOOK THE FRONT RUNNER RIDE TO UNION STATION
Tike, Mason, Alex, and Briton

Alex could not believe that it was his cousins first ride ever on a train. To him that is just inconceivable.
On the train
Jacobs 1st front runner ride

In front of the front runner

In front of Union station.

Look how huge the tires are!

The whole gang.

Inside Union station
WE WENT TO BOONDOCKS

Alex got to drive himself and Jeff and I were so excited to see how he would drive. It was the funniest thing ever. He drove SUPER slow. He got like 6 laps compared to the 10 that everyone else got. We he was done we asked him why he went so slow. He replied" I wanted to be a cautious driver". I guess we wont have to worry when he turns 16!

Briton was a fast driver!

Tyler and Jeff. It was really great that Tyler got to do so many things with us. He was a huge help and fun to be with!

While there we also go to play laser tag, mini golf, arcade games, and water boats. My mom was really into this arcade game it was kind of funny!
WE WENT TO THE HILL AIR SPACE MUSEUM

THINGS I DIDN'T GET ON CAMERA. (
We also got to see Jeff's Uncle, Aunt, Grandma, and Cousin. It was really great to see them, but for some reason I can't find any of the pictures we took. Sorry!
Jeff and I got to go on 3 dates! It was the best since we haven't been on many since Jacob was born. We went and saw the movie Night and Day, went to the temple, and went back to Boondocks without the kids. Thanks for the babysitting!
We ate lots of brown toppers from Article Circle.
My sweetest niece Brooke and her boyfriend Ben came and cooked everyone the most scrumptious coconut shrimp ever! Brooke is like the best cook ever!
We played lots of card games with With my nieces and nephew. Of course I always won. (ha ha) Actually I don't think I ever did. Those cheaters.....
I went to see Eclipse with my mom, Brooke, and Breana. I loved it!
We went with Grandpa Mike to see Toy Story in 3D. It actually scared my kids... Alex will tell you it is the worst of the toy story's. I liked it.
I got to see a couple of my Utah friends which was great!
Jeff got to see one of his mission companions!
WHEW!!!! Can you see why we need 3 weeks in Utah!!!!
Continue on to the next posts to read about more about our adventures!
So are you home now?
ReplyDeleteI love all of the pictures, I am glad you survived. I am so glad we got to hang out for the day, it was really good to see you.
Wow! What an amazing trip!!
ReplyDeleteSo glad you guys are back safe and sound. It looks like it is time to relax a bit. :)
Sounds like some great times!! I still am sad I missed you!! It has kinda been a crazy summer!! Love all the great pictures of what you did. The kids look so excited! And you getting to go on 3 dates... way to go!
ReplyDelete