As I have been going through all of our vacation pictures I can tell exactly where Mason got a hold of the camera. His pictures made me crack up! Here is an example of one. I have many more that I could use for black mail!

My mom and Jacob. They were best buddies on this trip and she spoiled him by getting him out of bed instead of letting him cry it out, feeding him donuts and ice cream, and who knows what else.

My dad, Nona, and Jacob. My dad told me that Jacob has My grandfather Holgar's eyes! They are such a pretty blue.

My dad and the boys.

Lighting some sparklers.

My oldest Brother David, Kiszi, and JJ.

Mom, Brooklyn, Breanica, JJ, and Tyler.

Alex, Briton, and Mason getting ready to launch a rocket.

Dad, Mason, Nona, JJ, Alex, and Memom.

My mom really wanted to get pictures of the boys in the fire truck and so here they are. So cute!

Jacob turned 8 months while we were in Utah. He got his 8th tooth, can get from belly to sitting up, and started crawling. He was so cute because he would get up on his knees and just rock back and forth for a long time before he figured out the crawling thing. He would also get up on his hands and toes like he was doing push ups. It was so funny! His nic name is JJ given to him by Mason probably about 2 months ago.

Alex is a little to big for it!
Mason looking good!


Brooke, Mom, and me! I miss my family so much. It makes me sad just to think about it. But I am thankful for all of the good times we do have!
No comments:
Post a Comment