Happy Mothers day to everyone!
I had a really great Mothers day thanks to a wonderful husband and great boys! The boys slept in until 9am. What a miracle and so I got to sleep in as well. Jeff got up early cleaned the house for me. Made the table all decorative for me and then made me the most scrumptious breakfast. Alex and Mason kept telling me all day just how much they loved me. Mason loves me bigger than a whole Elephant and Alex thinks I am the best mom in the whole entire world. They were very sweet! Jacob gave me his usual big smiles. It is so great to be a mom!
Now on to the birthday boy.
He turned 6 years old! WAAAAAAHOOOOOOOO!!! He wanted an airplane themed party!


One of the games was to be a control tower worker by rescuing the planes out of the "clouds". I had used pulled apart batting to look like clouds and put a whole bunch of little planes for them to find. They had 30 seconds to see how many planes the could rescue. We also threw airplane darts at a target, made airplane gliders and had flying contests with them, and then an airplane pinata. It was really fun!

While eating his ice cream Alex lost his 3rd tooth! He was really excited to have that happen at his party!

The day before his party was his real birthday so he had his favorite breakfast of Cinnamon rolls!

These were his airplane cupcakes. Thankfully he let me off the hook for the airplane shaped cake. Few!

We decorated the whole main floor of the house like this. The kids really liked it and when they went home they got to pick one airplane to take home. Happy birthday Alex. I am always amazed at how great a boy he is and so happy to be his mom! We love you!
You are amazing Annie!! My little Jordan would be in heaven with an airplaned theme birthday party. I love all the creative things you did. Way to go! And Happy Mothers Day!!
ReplyDeleteAwww Happy Mother's Day!!
ReplyDeleteLooks like you were WELL taken care of. :)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALEX!! I can't believe your baby is SIX now!! What in the world?!!!
Looks like he had a great party. So is he into planes now? (or is it planes AND trains?)
Wow, 6 years old, that is crazy.
ReplyDeleteHappy mother's day:)
Happy Mother's Day to you and Happy Birthday to Alex. Great pics. LOVE the airplane theme. I'll have to file that one away for future use.
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you had a great mothers day!! And wish alex a happy birthday for me!! I can't beleive he's six!! Love you guys!!
ReplyDeleteCute party! It looks fantastic!
ReplyDelete