Tuesday, February 16, 2010

valentines card and other random things

Alex was so excited to make me a valentines card. He went into his room and wouldn't let anyone in. SO he made it all by himself. I think the heart on the front is quite great. But the funny part is what it said inside. Mom I love you even when you yell at me!! Then he says to me "mom isn't that the sweetest card! "



Here is Jeff trying to seriously injure himself and Mason. It is kind of hard to see how steep the hill really is, but the main problem was that it was a sheet of ice. When Jeff flipped off he smashed his face and now has scratches on his forehead and face. Lovely. We were just happy Mason didn't get hurt. In fact Mason thought it was the fun est thing in the world and wanted to go again. He was sadly disappointed when we told him no way!

Jacob Laughing. I love this baby. He has slept through the night until 7am in the morning for the last two nights! What a miracle!

3 comments:

  1. That video of Jacob laughing was sooo cute! And I love Alex's card. Such a cute thing for him to do! And I hope Jeff is Ok from that trip downhill! I bet Mason loved it though. How cute is that!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww
    I love when babies laugh. It is the cutest thing ever!!

    That sledding trip looks scary. Glad no one got hurt!!

    And that card from Alex makes me laugh. What a funny kid!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute!!! Boys think they are invinsable.

    ReplyDelete