Friday, February 12, 2010

never ending snow

I know it is another snow blog but that has been our life the last week and we had another huge blizzard. School was officially canceled for the entire week and it was basically illegal to be out on the roads unless you were in an emergency vehicle. So here are some more of our snow adventure pictures. We are now getting that cabin fever feeling.



We call this our snow mountain. This is how high the snow is in our front yard.

I hope my kids will always remmeber this.



This is our snow tunnel. We could actually fit both boys in it.


We are still working on digging it out to another entrance. It might take us all week!



Jeff and I keep thinking if only we knew the kids would have been out of school for an entire week and a half we could be on vacation somewhere. Warm sounds nice right about now, maybe Hawaii!!



3 comments:

  1. I still can't believe how much snow you guys have gotten! My sis Amy is in Philly and they haven't even got mail for days. It's is unreal!!! The pictures are great though! Your boys are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tyler is sitting with me looking at these pictures and he is totally jealous of that snow tunnel. ha ha!
    Just seeing your walk way all cleaned off and the shovel in the picture makes my back hurt.
    Sorry you have to stay in side so long. that would drive me crazy!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your snow pictures! We match! You probably weren't expecting to match Minnesota. :) Your snow tunnels look cooler than ours though. Keep enjoying!

    ReplyDelete