Sunday, February 7, 2010

winter wonderland

We hit new snow records for our area. Church has been canceled, and school has already been canceled. I honestly wouldn't be surprised if Alex doesn't have school for the next week. I think it has been fun. It reminds me of when I was a kid and the snow was over my head. I am glad my kids get to experience it. Jeff is happy we did not sell the snow blower! He has been helping all of the neighbors out and in return they have brought us a chili dinner, hush puppies, and a plate of cookies. HonestlyI like being snowed in it's a great excuse for a PJ day!


This is our mini van you can barely see it!


The boys decided the van would make a good slide and had lots of fun being able to walk on top of it.

Jacob getting ready to enjoy the snow


Jacobs 1st time in the snow. He didn't really like it too much.




4 comments:

  1. That is amazing!!! Looks like the kids had so much fun though!!! Sliding off the van... who would have thought? I am sure Jacob will like the snow in a year or so.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my!!!
    And I thought we had it bad. I think I will just look at these pictures on your blog every time I complain about our snow. ha ha!
    Very cool for the boys!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is crazy. My girls haven't really had a chance to really play in the snow this year, it is kind of sad. But I am ready for spring. I love the snow suit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You guys have sooo much snow!! You have more than we've got all winter!! But i'm okay with that you can keep it!! Baby Jacob looks so much like you!! All three the boy's are such cuties!! You and Jeff did good work!! But no i don't think grandma has it, i'll have to remember to give it to her!! I love you guys!!

    ReplyDelete