For most of you who don't know we are having a baby!!! I am 19 weeks along and just had my ultrasound today! It was a really hard first 3 months. 1st from stress of worrying about losing the baby and 2nd because I was really sick. I had horrible morning sickness and I was on a medication that made me feel like I was going to pass out to the point where I had to lay down every time I took it. So I am very happy that part is over.
The baby is doing great and was so cute to watch and see. And now for the really exciting news! I am sure you are all waiting for me to tell. We will now have a house full of BOYS!!! Yes I am having boy # 3. I thought I would be a little disappointed, but actually I am really excited. My two boys have been great and so why not one more! I am just so excited to be having a healthy baby and that's all that really matters. I am due at the end of Oct., but hopefully I won't have a baby born on Halloween. Now it is going to be hard to find a name. We had a hard time coming up with Masons name. We asked Alex what we should name him. He wants to name the baby Acela flash. Acela is a train and flash because he thinks the baby will be really fast. He told us that since Jeff and I got to name him and Mason that it should be his turn to name the new baby. I sure hope we can talk him out of that one!
We are so excited to finally share this news with everyone! Hooray for BOY #3
Big Water Balloons
6 years ago
Congratulations Magee Family! Having a baby of any sex boy or girl is exciting. I'm sure the boys will be just as excited once the baby is here. We are also expecting a boy in the Vega Lizarazu household. Julissa is due October 8th. WE have already made two trips to the ER, early contractions. I'm so glad both you and baby are doing great!
ReplyDeleteLove,Betsy
YaY!! I was reading it really fast cause i wanted to know if it was a boy or girl lol! But i'm so happy for you guys! alex is just too silly, i think you should name him after me some how.. lol! love you!
ReplyDeleteHooray!!! How exciting! Congrats on A HOUSE FULL OF BOYS. I can not belive it is another boy, I think it is so so so great.
ReplyDeleteGood luck with Acela:)Tell Alex I am on board with that one!!!
I am so sorry you were so sick. Is it over, or are you still feeling crappy?
Keep us updated. I don't know how you waited a whole 19 weeks to tell people. Hazel was born at the end of October, and Halloween wouldn't be that bad, it isn't a gift giving holiday, and parties could be so so so fun.
CONGRATULATIONS!!!
Hi Annie, congrats on the news. You cant go wrong with another boy, just ask mom. Tell everyone hi. Love Bro Buzz and Paulette
ReplyDeleteI didn't even know you were pregnant!!! woohoo!!
ReplyDeleteYou have such adorable little boys, why not have another?!!!! Good luck on the name thing. I always have a hard time with boy names.
Glad you are feeling better. Sounds like you had a rough 3 months!!
Annie, I am so happy for you guys! I know how hard it has been for you and I am greatful it is going as good as can be expected. I hope you are starting to feel at least a little better. And 3 boys! I know how that goes.... it is wild and crazy, but alot of fun!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! That's wonderful news! Glad you are starting to feel not quite so sick.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!!! When I was reading it, I almost thought you were going to say you were having twins. Wouldn't that be a hoot? I wonder if you get Alex a baby name book (and give him a few options to choose from) maybe he'll change his mind. Take care. Love ya.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations, my dear! AND... the best part - you don't have to buy any new clothes! ROCK ON BOY MOMS!
ReplyDelete