As most of you know Jeff had a motorcycle. Alex couldn't wait to ride on it, but we told him he had to wait until he was 5. In the mean time someone hit the motorcycle while it was parked and basically totalled it. Ever since then Alex keeps telling Jeff you had better get a new one I am almost 5. It just was not going to happen so thankfully Jeffs dad has one and offered to take Alex for a ride. Alex was grinning ear to ear.

Getting ready for take off!
Here they come back from their ride. Thank you so much Grandpa Magee. You sure made his day!
Oh how fun for Alex! He still got his motorcycle ride, and you guys didn't have to buy one! What more could you want?? Ha ha! How are you doing, by the way?
ReplyDeleteGosh, I thought he fell off at the end of that video. Then I figured out it was just a hand. ha ha!
ReplyDeleteHow fun!