Monday, June 15, 2009

Vacation

Florida here we come! This past week we have been in Florida. It was such a nice vacation. Mason loved it so much that the whole way home at the end of our vacation he kept saying "I don't want to go back to Masons house." Me either. But we all have to face reality at some point! So here are some pictures of our fun.
We spent one day at the Kennedy space center.
Ready to blast off to the moon. You have to sit upside down.
We were really looking forward to seeing the space shuttle launch, however at 2am there was a leak and they had to cancel it. Jeff was sooo disappointed. It was the thing he was looking forward to the most.
We stayed at coca beach for most of the vacation, it was the thing I looked forward to the most.
The boys loved the beach. Alex had no fear and would go way out into the waves. Luckily It didn't get deep very fast and the waves were mostly mild. Mason loved digging in the sand.

We saw Jelly fish, Jeff thinks he saw sharks, and there were all kinds of living shells that you could see digging into the sand after a wave would wash them over. It was really beautiful and it is one place I have always loved to go ever since I was a kid. It is very peaceful to me.
We went one day at Disney Wold. The kids favorite ride was the monorail that takes you into the park. Isn't that ironic. Here they are getting ready to watch a 3D movie
Alex lost his 1st tooth while we were there. He was so excited. It is one of the front bottom ones


The kids had so much fun in the pool. Alex could swim with out the floaty suit and he learned how to do cannon balls. Mason by the end was doing cannon balls too!
It was also our Anniversary. Number 8. I have been really blessed to be married to such a wonderful husband who is a great man, husband and father. Truly the BEST thing that has ever happend to me in my life! Thanks for every thing you do. I love you!

3 comments:

  1. What a fun trip! I would be disappointed if I thought I was going to see the space shuttle launch and it got cancelled. Poor Jeff! I love how fearless Alex is in the water.... Jordan is sooo chicken it is comical. I hope you survived the trip as well. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh man! That looks like sooo much fun!!
    Happy number 8!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. happy anniversary by the way! i didn't know you guys went on vacation! but i'm sure glad you guys had fun! love you guys lots!

    ReplyDelete