Even though Masons birthday is June 12th we decided to celebrate early and had his party on Saturday. All of his cousins from out here got to come and they had loads of fun. Mason was so excited about his birthday he could not fall asleep the night before. I think it was 11:30 before he finally conked out. Now even a day later he still keeps saying it's my party still! I guess we are going to have a birthday week. Which is something we usually do any way. Thank you all of the family who drove so far to come and especially to my mom who helped get everything ready! We love all of you!

Mason getting ready to blow out his birthday candles.

So happy about his new present. Hopefully he is a good driver!

Alex seeing 3D with special water goggles.

Having fun on the slip n slide!
Mason finally getting to drive and yes he crashed right into the side where he was headed. I guess he is going to need some practice.
Look at Mason go! I can't believe he is almost 3! Time sure flies, huh? I love his driving... I am sure he will get lot's of practice. And the slip n slide looks like a really fun one. Don't let my kids see it... they have been asking for one daily!
ReplyDeleteMelissa
Sorry about that annonymous post... I hadn't signed in yet!
ReplyDeleteLove that smile on his face when he sat on his new present. So cute!!
ReplyDeleteThat is some slip n slide!!! Very cool!
Love your kids!!! can't wait to meet them some day...... :)
Happy birthday Mason!!!
Yay! Mason is going to be three! I don't want my birthday to ever be early.. I'm getting old! Time is passing too fast! But i love you guys! Hope you can come visit soon! Like asap would be nice! =)
ReplyDelete