The horses were so adorable!!
Mason has been busy!!! On June 12th he turned the big 5!!
Looking good in the white shirt!
I wonder if some day it wont be so torturous for the boys to wear it???
Grandpa Pete rode his bike all the way from Maine so Mason could go on his 1st motorcycle ride!!
He had been waiting 2 years since he got to see Alex go.
He thought it was well worth the wait and kept asking grandpa if he could go again and again. Thank you so much Grandpa Pete!!!!
The birthday cake!!
Mason was lucky this year he got to have his Grandma here with him on his birthday, but for some reason I didn't get a picture of them together:(
I think this was his favorite present he could not wait to build something!
A kick board for the many days of swimming in the summer!
I can't believe he is 5. Time is going by so fast! I am very thankful for Mason and all the love he gives. He is always willing to give me all the hugs and kisses I could ever ask for! He is my affectionate boy!
Mason loves playing soccer and this fall he got to play with the GREEN DRAGON team and have his Dad be his coach!!
It was great seeing him go after the ball this year. It was a big change from last year when he mostly was just smiling and watching mom and dad to make sure we were watching him
It was a great season, Mason did awesome, and they had a blast!
Grandpa Pete rode his bike all the way from Maine so Mason could go on his 1st motorcycle ride!!
He had been waiting 2 years since he got to see Alex go.
Mason was lucky this year he got to have his Grandma here with him on his birthday, but for some reason I didn't get a picture of them together:(
I can't believe he is 5. Time is going by so fast! I am very thankful for Mason and all the love he gives. He is always willing to give me all the hugs and kisses I could ever ask for! He is my affectionate boy!
Mason loves playing soccer and this fall he got to play with the GREEN DRAGON team and have his Dad be his coach!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
What fun! I think I say it every birthday, but I love the big shirt.
ReplyDelete