We are so happy to announce the Graduation of Mason Magee!!!

The graduation ceremony was Awesome. They had one just for his class only and each kid got to do their own parts. Masons part was " Now we begin the tour of the year". Each kid introduced each month told what they did and then they all sang a song about it. Mason also got to be a snowman who melted. Then he exclaimed "oops now I am a puddle". He was happy to get a laugh out of the audience. He also got to be a jumping grasshopper! He did a great job singing all of the songs as well and knew all of the words.

Mason and his proud Mom!

Mason and his proud Dad

Mason getting his diploma


Mason and his best buddies during the year.

His Teachers Mrs. Calka and Mrs. Garnand

Reece was Masons very best friend at School!

Jacob is happy for his brother too!
After the ceremony they got to have a picnic party at the park!
His favorite thing was the bubbles. I have never met a kid who loves bubbles as much as him. It was a fun graduation and I am going to miss this phase of his life. Next year is Kindergarten and it will be just me and Jacob at home. I think Jacob will miss him the most since they are great play buddies. We are very happy that he is doing so well and that he has made such improvement this school year! Way to go MASON!!!!
what cute pictures! I'm glad you posted lots of them. :)
ReplyDelete