Friday, July 22, 2011

Jacob Happenings

Jacob is just shy of 21 months now. He is quite the cute little boy. His most recent and favorite word is marble. He loves them!!
Jacob got to sit on the Bike. He was very nervous of it, but was a good sport! Jacob is the biggest dare devil in the water. He loves loves loves the pool! Did I mention that he loves the pool?

He has already learned to hold his breath under the water and kicks his legs. When we put him on his back he thinks it's funny and kicks away. When I try to help him he totally screams at me. He is Mr. independent in the water and scares the life guards to death. I have to keep my eye on him every second!! It makes the day at the pool very relaxing!

Getting ready to go in.

He loves basketball and as you can see can already slam dunk!
He likes to ride the horse that used to be his dads
Who needs a Binky when you have a sippy cup?!?!
He wants to do everything his brothers are doing. He does not want to be left out in any way. So yes he is already gaining his baseball and soccer skills. Why does he have to grow up so fast.:(

2 comments:

  1. So cute! I like that you did a post for each of your boys. Looks like they are keeping your summer very busy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can finally post a comment on your blog!! wooohoo!

    ReplyDelete