Welcome to the world Jacob Henry Magee
October 30th. Time: 2:15 am Weight: 7lb 10 oz Length: 21 in Hair color: red
Mason's first time holding him
I am doing good. The labor went well and he was out after only two pushes! I think he was ready to get here as well. He has been such a great baby so far. He is so adorably cute. He sleeps most of the time and really doesn't cry much. What a blessing. I hope I didn't just jinx myself! I am so happy to have him here and he is already such a blessing in our family. It is amazing how much love we already have for him. We love you Jacob!
WOW!!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!! He is so adorable!!! I love seeing your boys hold him. They are going to be such great older brothers!!
Glad you are doing well and that he came out fast.
Looks like we both have Halloween babies. ha ha!
I am sooooo excited for you guys!!!! Jacob is so adorable! I bet Alex and Mason were so happy to have him here too. And mom home from the hospital! I hope you get some rest and recover well. COngrats on the cutest baby!!!
ReplyDeleteHow sweet! I'm glad all went well, 2 pushes! I am jealous!
ReplyDeleteAnother red head, that is so great.
Welcome Jacob. 3 boys, Annie, that is so so so so so awesome!
Congrats, I look forward to more posts, pictures, and hearing about the big move, good luck.
He's beautiful! Congratulations!
ReplyDeletesuper cool guys! Congrats to the Magee family on making it 3 boys, all of them cute little guys! That is great. Wish we could meet them in person. Hopefully I'll make it out there before too long.
ReplyDeleteHE is adorable!! I cant wait tell I get to see him!!! Congrats!! He's going to be the next enstien I can see it now lol if alex dont beat him to it first.. Thats good that he sleeps through the night you need your rest. Good thing grandma is there to help. I sure wish I could be there!
ReplyDeleteLOve you all
BROOKE!!
Boy oh Boy is right! Congrats beautiful Annie!
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh annie!!! he is so adorable. i am so glad you are doing so well!! love sarah
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful baby! You all make such a great looking family. Alex and Mason look so sweet with the baby. Congratulations and welcome to the family little Jacob :-)
ReplyDeletegreat page, I love this. What a sweet family I am so happy everything went great with the baby. Congratulations, Andrea
ReplyDelete