I am now 37 weeks and counting. At this point with Mason I was giving birth, I was really thinking this baby would come now or sooner. I am feeling the anticipation. I am finally done stressing about the move and feeling excited about holding a sweet baby in my arms. I just can't wait for him to get here. I am at the point in my pregnancy where I am thinking I am never going to do this again. Being pregnant to me is just not fun. Don't get me wrong I love hearing the heart beat, feeling the baby move in the begining, and getting the ultra sound pictures. But that is maybe 10% of the pregnancy the rest is being sick, feeling like I am going to pass out, feeling like my stomach is about to explode, not being able to put my own shoes on, no sleep, constant peeing, hot flashes, major back pain, feeling itchy, and emotional drama. There I think I got everything.So yes I am ready for this little one to come out! And I know after a year or so I will forget all about how hard it is and want another one. The truth is they are defiantly worth it in the long run! But thanks for letting me vent!
So that is what is going on with the pregnancy. However we have also been having a great fall and so here is some of the random things we have been doing.

Playing in the mud

Going through a corn maze

Mason had been dying to go pumpkin picking and he finally got his wish.

Alex was trying to find the biggest possible one he could carry. His ended up being a whopping 16lbs and cost an arm and a leg.

Mason wanted one that was Mason size.

Going on the tractor ride.

It is the 400th year since Henry Hudson discovered the Hudson river. It is a beautiful part of where we live. To help celebrate they rebuilt an old train bridge into a pedestrian only walkway over the river. This picture is taken on the pedestrian bridge looking at the mid Hudson Bridge.

Alex kept asking and asking when it would finally be finished so we had to take him on the opening night.

It is the longest pedestrian only walkway bridge in the world.

My sweet boy Alex has made me so proud the last couple of days. I love this picture because he looks like he got electrocuted sometime during the night, but that is not the sweet part. The other morning he woke up and said he was going to start making breakfast for everyone in the morning to get practice for when the baby comes. He said" Mom you are going to be really tired and probably a little grouchy in the morning once the baby comes so I am going to help by getting the breakfast ready and I'll do it every day until the baby turns one or maybe 3." Then proceeded to ask us what we wanted and then happily got it for all of us. I love that he wants to serve. Then saturday night he said I want to bare my testimony at church tomorrow can you help me write it down so I can remember it better. I got the paper out and this was his testimony with NO prompting at all ... I believe in Jesus. All of us can return to Heaven by obeying the law, serving eachother, and listening to the prophet. In the name of Jesus Christ Amen. That night he woke up with a fever and one of the 1st things he said was how sad he was that he wasn't going to get to go to church and share his testimony because he was sick. What a strong spirit and he is only 5. Sometimes I am blown away by his faith. I am so thankful for his example.

More apple picking time. You just can't get enough fresh plucked off the tree apples !

Climbing the tree to reach the higher ones with his best friend Tyler.
Finally I am done! I hope you enjoyed all of the random things!
Oh Annie! I hope you have the baby soon! You need to be done! Make sure you keep us all in the loop when you do though! Your boys are so amazing and cute! I love how grown up Alex is! I remember when he was born!!! Time sure flies!
ReplyDelete37 weeks!!! Here he comes! I am looking forward to pictures... and a name. Is he named?
ReplyDeleteI love the story about Alex, he seems like such a sweet boy. I giggled and cried at the same time on the part where he stated that he was going to serve for 1 or maybe 3 years after the baby was born.
Good luck with everything! You can do anything for 9 months, although I think it is the worst thing ever, this too will pass... soon!
Wow! You are so close to being done!!!
ReplyDeleteYou forgot the part about all of your favorite clothes not fitting. :)
I would rather just have a baby fall out of the sky and land in my arms then be pregnant. I do like being pregnant, but at the very end its soooooooo hard!!!
Wow! it sounds like Alex is really learning from his parents. You and Jeff are such amazing people that it does not surprise me that he is turning out the same way. Very neat that he wanted to share his testimony. So cute!!!
And I love, love, LOVE that picture of Mason sitting on his pumpkin!! With all the pumpkins in the background, it just looks so cool!!
Okay, I am done. This comment is turning into an email. :)
Miss ya!!
Um hi this is Sarah!!! I didn't even know you had a blog and I have been wondering how you are!! congrats on the baby! I am so excited for you! I wish you were here and I could give you a big hug. Your boys are so cute, so this one will have to be the same! I miss you and hope all is well! My blog is rustinandsarah.blogspot.com I have issues updating though. :) Love ya
ReplyDelete