Friday, November 6, 2009

A little late

Mario and Luigi

I know it is a little late but I Still wanted to post some of the Halloween pictures. It was funny because the last two years Alex has wanted to be something for Halloween that has involved me making his costume. So this year since I was prego I told Jeff he was in charge of the costumes. I wasn't going to be spray painting this year. Grandma and Grandpa Magee had come for a visit and happened to ask what the kids were planning on being. Not knowing that Jeff was in charge Grandma Magee offered to make thier costumes. I can't believe Jeff got out of it. Lucky Man. So thank you VERY much Grandma Magee. She did a great job and the boys looked GREAT!



They both had moustaches but after wearing them to the trunk or treat and their school Halloween parties they were done wearing them by Halloween night. I wish they had because they looked so cute. I was in the hospital and Jeff didn't get any good pictures of Alex with his on. He had a lot on his plate that day. I had had the baby that morning. He took Alex to school, Mason to his school party, went to see Alex in his school parade, went to pick up my mom from the airport, took the kids to the trunk or treat, and then came the the hospital and stayed with me. What a SUPER MAN!
Alex in his Halloween parade at school.

Mason at his school party.

3 comments:

  1. Look at how cute they were!!! I love the costumes! Looks amazing! How is Jacob doing? are you getting any sleep?? Post more pictures when you have a chance!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I LOVE those costumes!! How cute is that!!!

    Jeff is super dad. I hope that is what he dressed up for this year. ;)

    Love you guys!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how cute!! Your lucky to have such an amazing husband!!

    ReplyDelete