Wednesday, April 1, 2009

birthday party

This past weekend we got to go to our niece Hannahs birthday party. She turned 6 and is the oldest of all the cousins on the Magee side. It is nice that there are some cousins my kidos age since on my side only a couple of them are around their age. The rest are all old folk! Sorry Brooke, Breana, Rachel, and Tyler.


She had the 1st part of her party at the bowling alley. Here is Mason doing the limbo. Alex got his first ever strike all by himself.


Alex and Hannah. So cute!


Grandma Magee and all of the cousins.

2 comments:

  1. Birthday parties are always fun! Your kids are so dang cute. And congrats to Alex for getting his first strike! That takes some talent. Family is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how Mason is ducking under the limbo. ha ha!
    How fun for them to have so many cousins their age!!! That is one reason I HATE living so far from family. I want my kids to know their cousins better.
    Cute pictures!!!

    ReplyDelete