Alex and Mason have been taking swim lessons for the last 8 weeks now. Alex is doing great! He has NEVER liked getting his face wet and now he is dumpling water on his head in the tub. Mason is learning but being very difficult. It is a mommy and me class, so I didn't get to take a picture of him since I am in the pool with him. When the teacher asks him to do anything he refuses and tells her in his mean voice,"NO!" He is
definitely not afraid to speak his mind. But I am very glad that they are both learning to swim.

Alex and his teacher
Sharifa. She is super nice.
Way to go Alex!
Wow, look at Alex go!! How fun and a great time of year to do swimming lessons. I keep thinking I should do the winter swimming lessons at weber state so I don't have to worry about summer time issues. Maybe one day I will get more on the ball! Great job Alex!
ReplyDeleteHow cool!!!
ReplyDeleteI really need to get my kids in a swimming class too........I just choke when I see the price. ahhh!! I know they would love it though.
Tell Alex I think he swims AWESOME!!!
Hey Alex, Looking Good, Looking Good. I see you got your skills from your uncle Buzz!!!!
ReplyDeleteGO ALEX! i think he can swim better than me actually! miss and love you guys breana
ReplyDelete